Job role: Service Manager
Salary: £30'000 per annum + Company Car + Mobile Phone + Laptop
My client, a large commercial vehicle dealership group is looking for an experienced Service Manager for their dealership in Lincoln.
Your primary responsibilities will be to manage and control the efficient running of the service department, train and develop the staff and continue to improve customer satisfaction and deliver the highest standards of service. There is also a responsibility to identify opportunities to improve processes and ensure that all KPIs and financial measures are achieved in line with agreed performance levels.
Service Manager Key Responsibilities:
• Have full responsibility for the dealerships P&L, budget, KPIs and for site management
• Management control of all WIP, warranty and debtors
• Day to day management of the service team
• Ensure service team receive all necessary training so that customers continue to receive the highest standard of service
• Seek out opportunities to identify and implement improvements to operational work practices and processes into service department
The successful Service Manager must:
• Be able to work under pressure to tight deadlines working in a busy office
• Have experience of working as a qualified technician
• Have exceptional communication skills and be good with external customers
• Previous management experience required, ideally gained within an automotive service environment
If you are interested in this Service Manager role, please reply to this advert with an up to date copy of your CV or call John at Kemp Recruitment on 0330 440 2323