Salary: £30,0000 - £36,000 + OTE OF £50,000 + Company Van
About your new company:
A successful Agricultural Dealership based near Exeter is seeking an experienced Service Manager to join their growing team.
About your new Service Manager role:
- Guaranteeing a best-in-industry service for customers and clients
- The day-to-day smooth running service operation
- Managing absence, rotas and holidays for the Depot Service staff
- Understanding and managing customers' expectations whilst delivering excellent customer service.
- Checking and processing information from engineers to process repairs to payment via warranty systems and external invoicing.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- A proven track record as a in agricultural, commercial, heavy plant industry
- Ideally have a background as Technician, Engineer or Service manager on agriculture, construction or plant machinery.
- A proven track record of guiding a team to success
- A full, valid driving licence
- Ability to understand needs and pressures of farmers and agricultural industry is essential.
- Ability to meet deadlines and work well under pressure is essential.
What you’ll get in return:
- Competitive salary with on potential earnings of £50,000
- Pension plan, Life assurance and annual Holiday entitlement.
- Company Vehicle
If this sounds of interest or you are looking for advise on your next career move, please contact Jen Freeman on 0330 440 2323 or apply via this advert today.Service Man