Job Title: Depot Service Manager
Location: Haywards Heath
About your new company:
A successful Agricultural Dealership based near Haywards Heath is seeking an experienced Depot Service Manager to join their growing team.
About your new Depot Service Manager role:
- Guaranteeing a best-in-industry service for customers and clients
- The day-to-day smooth running service operation
- Managing absence, rotas and holidays for the Depot Service staff
- Understanding and managing customers' expectations whilst delivering excellent customer service.
- Checking and processing information from engineers to process repairs to payment via warranty systems and external invoicing.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- A proven background as a Technician, Engineer or Service manager in agriculture, construction or plant machinery.
- A proven track record of guiding a team to success
- Previous experience in Profit & Loss reporting
- A full, valid driving licence
- Ability to understand needs and pressures of farmers and agricultural industry is essential.
- Ability to meet deadlines and work well under pressure is essential.
What you’ll get in return:
- Pension plan, Life assurance and annual Holiday entitlement.
- Opportunity to work for a highly successful dealership
- Competitive salary
If this sounds of interest or you are looking for advise on your next career move, please contact Jen Freeman on 0330 440 2323 or email me at [email protected]