Job Title: Service Manager
Salary: Competitive + Company Vehicle + Bonus
About your new company:
A successful Dealership based near Stevenage is seeking an experienced Depot Service Manager to join their growing team.
About your new Depot Service Manager role:
- Guaranteeing a best-in-industry service for customers and clients
- The day-to-day smooth running service operation
- Managing absence, rotas and holidays for the Depot Service staff
- Understanding and managing customers' expectations whilst delivering excellent customer service.
- Checking and processing information from engineers to process repairs to payment via warranty systems and external invoicing.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- A proven background as a Technician, Engineer or Service manager in agriculture, construction or plant machinery.
- a proven track record of guiding a team to success
- A full, valid driving licence
- Ability to understand needs and pressures of farmers and agricultural industry is essential.
- Ability to meet deadlines and work well under pressure is essential.
What you’ll get in return:
- Pension plan, Life assurance and annual Holiday entitlement.
- Opportunity to work for a highly successful dealership
- Competitive salary
If this sounds of interest or you are looking for advise on your next career move, please contact Jen Freeman on 0330 440 2323 or apply via this advert today.