Job Title: Service Technician
Salary: Competitve Hourly Rate Plus Enhanced Overtime Opportunities
Hours: Monday to Friday 39 Hours Per Week
Location: Burgess Hill
About your new company:
A well-established Dealership based near Burgess Hill who puts its employees as their number one asset is seeking a Service Technician. As a Service Technician you will be required to work on a wide variety of vehicles to include Agricultural equipment & Machinery The ideal applicant will have previous working experience as an Agricultural Service Technician.
About your new Service Technician role;
- Carry out servicing, repairs, and maintenance to high standards
- Inspecting a vehicles engine and mechanical/electrical components to diagnose issues accurately, using computer-based diagnostic equipment
- Updating records & job cards with work undertaken.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Level 3 in Land based Engineering, Light or Heavy vehicle maintenance & repair or an equivalent qualification.
What you’ll get in return:
- Full product and continuous Training programmes
- Excellent package including a competitive salary and enhanced overtime availability
- Genuine Career Progression whilst working for a highly successful Organisation
- Van + Fuel Card + Mobile Phone
Next steps: If this Service Technician role sounds of interest or you are looking for advise on your next career move, please contact Jen Freeman on 0330 440 2323 or apply today.