Job Title: Service Technician
Salary: Competitve Hourly Rate Plus Enhanced Overtime Opportunities
Hours: Monday to Friday 39 Hours Per Week
About your new company:
A well-established Dealership based near Rochford who puts its employees as their number one asset is seeking a Service Technician.
As a Service Technician you will be required to work on a wide variety of vehicles to include Agricultural equipment & Machinery
The ideal applicant will have previous working experience as an Agricultural Service Technician.
About your new Service Technician role;
- Carry out servicing, repairs, and maintenance to high standards
- Inspecting a vehicles engine and mechanical/electrical components to diagnose issues accurately, using computer-based diagnostic equipment
- Updating records & job cards with work undertaken.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Level 3 in Land based Engineering, Light or Heavy vehicle maintenance & repair or an equivalent qualification.
What you’ll get in return:
- Full product and continuous Training programmes
- Excellent package including a competitive salary and enhanced overtime availability
- Genuine Career Progression whilst working for a highly successful Organisation
If this Service Technician role sounds of interest or you are looking for advise on your next career move, please contact Jen Freeman on 0330 440 2323 or apply today.