Software and Controls Engineer
Salary: £45,000 Overtime: Available & Optional
Location: Royal Leamington Spa
Shift: Monday - Friday - DAY SHIFT
We are currently looking for a Software and Controls Engineer to develop control software to operate Micro-turbine and associated systems to control – generators, fuel systems, combustion and high power electrical machines.
Software and Controls Engineer Main Duties:
- Responsible for development of software control systems
- Control system modelling
- Solve complex control problems – design, manufacturing issues or customer support.
- Generate Validation plans
Software and Controls Engineer Required Qualifications/Expectations :
- Experience using model based system engineering and SYSML.
- Experience in using Matlab Simulink in an embedded software environment
- Knowledge of control system operation and loop stability measurement
- Some experience of developing complex software intensive systems, ideally for high integrity applications e.g. Hybrid Electric / Electric vehicles, UAVs, Satellites would be a significant advantage.
- Ideally will have good working knowledge of Enterprise Architect toolset though experience of any SYSML based toolset would suffice
The client is prepared to offer the Software and Controls Engineer;
- A competitive salary with excellent overtime rates
- Genuine opportunities for career progression
- Brilliant Training Package
- 25 days Holiday (increasing with service) + Bank Holidays
- Company Pension Scheme
If you are interested in applying for this Software and Controls Engineer role or you are looking for advise on your next career move, please contact Jack at Kemp Recruitment on 0330 440 2323 or submit you up-to-date CV via this advert.