Job Role: Mobile HGV Technician
Location: Hams Hall
Contract Type: Full time / Permanent
Pay: £18.00per hour - £44.5K Basic
Shift pattern: M-F Days Hours: 6am-4pm, Benefits: Overtime, plenty of training - CLASS 1, LOLER, IRTEC, MAIN DEALER TRAINING & TACHO
Mobile HGV Technician Opportunity
My client, a market leading Heavy Commercial Fleet Maintainer with depots across the UK is actively seeking to employ a fully skilled and experienced Mobile HGV Technician in Hams Hall.
Working in a team of highly skilled and experienced HGV Technicians on a mixed fleet of commercial vehicles, the successful HGV Technician will be required to undertake all aspects of vehicle maintenance and repair, your duties will include;
- Vehicle inspections.
- General servicing and pre-planned maintenance.
- Reactive maintenance as required.
- MOT preparation / Presentation.
- Correction of running defects.
- Full vehicle overhauls / engine and gear box repairs.
In order to qualify for this exciting role with one of the UK's leading commercial vehicle employers the HGV Technician must have the following
- Be a fully qualified HGV Technician with City & Guilds / NVQ
- Be able to undertake all aspects of commercial vehicle maintenance and repair
- Have knowledge of modern haulage vehicles
HGV Technicians without an Irtec certificate will be given the chance to achieve this, support will be given to achieve a class 1 Driving licence, You will receive tail lift inspections & maintenance training and certification.
You will receive 21 days annual leave per year, an excellent pension scheme, death in service insurance policy and a discount of up to 60% on tool purchases.
If you are an experienced HGV technician and would like to find out more about this exciting role make an application via this advert or call Paul on 0330 440 2323 (BT Local Call Rate)