Position: Technical / Breakdown Supervisor
Location: Normanton / Castleford
Salary: £40,000 Basic
Hours: Mon-Fri - 8AM - 5PM
The role will sit within the Office supporting and supervising clients with breakdown and maintenance issues, while supervising a team of controllers.
Main duties and responsibilities of the Technical / Breakdown Supervisor -
- Technical support to clients and customers with breakdown and maintenance issues.
- Supervising a team of controllers and advisor.
- Logging breakdown data.
- Ensuring inbound and outbound calls are handled.
- Experience with vehicles, machinery, commercial vehicles etc.
Requirements of the Technical / Breakdown Supervisor are;
- Confidence to take ownership and responsibility
- Excellent IT skills - internal systems, Microsoft excel, outlook etc
- High standard of customer service
- Must be proactive and be able to pay keen attention to the smallest of details
Apply below or contact Jack / Dean at Kemp Recruitment on 03304402323