Salary: £25,000 + Bonus Scheme
Rota: Monday to Friday
My client, A well-established Plant / Powered Access company that is continually growing, are looking for an Internal Sales Representative to join their team.
This business offers excellent career development opportunities and is well known for its benefits, pay and work life balance.
Telesales Representative Responsibilities:
- Identify and Maximise Sales of Equipment
- Develop relationships with new clients, Build and Maintain strong relationships with existing clients
- Managing sales by developing a business plan that covers sales, revenue and expense controls.
- Meeting planned sales goals.
- Developing quotes and proposals for clients
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales
- Tracking sales and reporting results as necessary.
- Promoting the organization and products.
Telesales Representative Requirements:
- Experience in planning and implementing sales strategies.
- Experience in customer relationship management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Dedication to providing great customer service.
- Product knowledge is vital
What you’ll get in return:
- Competitive salary and Bonus Scheme
- Annual leave
- Pension Scheme
If this sounds of interest or you are looking for advise on your next career move, please contact Alfie on 0330 440 2323 or apply with an up to date CV.