Job Role: Trailer Fitter
Pay: £40,000 -£45,000
Hours: 6.30am-5pm and 1 in 2 Sat am (7am-12pm)
Shift: Days (45hrs)
Trailer Fitter opportunity
My client, a well-established transport company with various sites is actively seeing to employ an experienced and qualified Tailer Fitter to be based out of a depot in the Thatcham area to work on a full-time permanent basis.
Trailer Fitter duties
- The role will involve servicing and repairing our fleet of commercial vehicles predominately trailers
- Ensuring vehicles & trailers are repaired and maintained in accordance with prescribed standards.
- Diagnosing vehicle/ trailer-related defects using available diagnostic equipment and arrange for relevant action to be taken.
Trailer Fitter experience required
- Qualified or time served experience in HGV/LGV & Trailer maintenance and repair.
- Experienced in using transport repair tools and associated software.
- Hold a full driving licence, Class 1 HGV would be desirable
If you are a Trailer Fitter and would like to apply for this exciting role please reply to the advert with an updated copy of your CV