HGV Trailer Technician
Location: Near St Albans
Shift: Monday to Friday or 4 Days week Perm Late
Contract type: Full time / Permanent
Salary: £47,000 - £50,000 + Bonus
Overtime: ( 1.5 )
About your new HGV Trailer Technician role
- You will carry out maintenance, repairs and modification work on the fleet of HGV trailers and provide technical support from fault analysis through to complete trailer overhauls.
- You will provide technical work to the highest standards in line with strict health and safety requirements.
- You will also be required to undertake pre-MOT checks and undertake any repairs that are required.
The successful HGV Trailer Technician will require
- An in-depth knowledge of commercial trailers.
- Hold an HGV licence Class 1 (desirable but no essential)
- Be a fully qualified HGV Trailer Technician with City & Guilds / NVQ level 3
- Be able to undertake all aspects of commercial vehicle maintenance and repair
The successful HGV Trailer Technician will receive
- Competitive salary
- Bonus Scheme
- Company health care
If you are an HGV Trailer Technician and would like to apply for this exciting role with one of the regions leading employers, make an application via this advert or alternatively call Anton on 0330 440 2323 (BT Local Rate) for further information