Role: Transport and Hire Administrator
Salary: £22,000 - £24,000
Rota : Monday - Friday
Location: Avonmouth - Bristol
My client, a large plant company, is looking for a Transport and Hire Administrator to join there expanding team.
The main responsibilities of the Transport and Hire Administrator will include;
- Assisting the hire team in maintaining accurate records of the hire, loan, and demo fleet
- Manage, control and supply, compliant and timely service scheduling for all the vehicles/assets.
- Generating / Processing transport notes and worksheets and ensuring any details are noted.
- Assisting the hire team in preparing hire contracts, obtaining customers insurance evidence
- To process the service scheduling for all vehicles/assets serviced by 3rd party maintenance providers, ensuring that all compliance events are recorded and that documents are available.
- Assisting the hire and transport team in liaising with the sales team and workshop to ensure timely preparation and delivery of hired plant
Requirements of the Transport and Hire Administrator :
- Good level of attention to detail and conscientiousness
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite
- Confident and clear telephone manner
The client is prepared to offer the Transport and Hire Administrator;
- A competitive salary
- Continous training and development
- Genuine opportunities for career progression
If you are interested in this Transport and Hire Administrator role, please submit an up to date CV through this advert or call Lucie at Kemp Recruitment on 0330 440 232