Salary: £22,000 - £28,000
Rota: Monday - Friday
I’m currently recruiting for an experienced Transport Controller who is looking to join a forward thinking, rapidly growing team.
They are seeking a Transport Coordinator to support a new central hub.
- Manual route planning experience is desirable
- Experience being heavily customer focused
- Previous experience within a fast paced transport planning position
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Competent decision making
- Good geographical knowledge of the UK
Duties and Responsibilities;
- Provide the communication link between customers and drivers
- Supervising and managing driver workloads
- Manually plan for vans and trucks
- Forward plan as and when orders are taken
- Monitoring driver performance
- Review driver routes and plan to maximise efficiency
- Managing your driver’s daily activities in line with the Working Time Directive and Driving hours.
If you have experience as a Transport Controller and would like to be considered for this opportunity,
please submit an up to date CV through this advert or call Georgia at Kemp Recruitment on 0330 440 2323