Job Role: Transport Refrigeration Engineer
Location: Wakefield, West Yorkshire
Shift Rotation: Day shift - Wednesday -Saturday or Sunday to Wednesday- 4 days on, 3 days off
Hrs: 45 per week
Contract type: Full time / Permanent
Plenty of overtime available paid at 1.5 - 45 to 50 hours, 1.75 - 50 to 60 and then double time.
About your new company
My client is a large HGV Maintenance company with depots across the UK. They ensure a high standard of work, and ensure all staff are provided with constant training and progression paths.
About your new Transport Refrigeration Engineer role
- You will be carrying out regular scheduled Inspections
- Servicing & Repairs to Fridges fitted to Trailers and to LGVs.
- You will provide technical work to the highest standards in line with strict health and safety requirements.
The successful Transport Refrigeration Engineer
- You will have an in-depth knowledge of commercial refrigeration units
- Must have previous experience of working on commercial refrigeration units such as Thermo King, Carrier, Hubbard, GAH and Frigoblock
- Ideally you will also possess a recognised industry standard qualification and be licensed to handle refrigerants (City & Guilds 2079 ideally).
The successful Transport Refrigeration Engineer will receive
· Competitive salary
· Attractive pensions
· Performance based support and development
· Cycle to work scheme
To apply for this Transportation Refrigeration Engineer with one of the region’s leading commercial vehicle maintainers reply to this advert with an up to date copy of your CV or call Shane at Kemp Recruitment on 0330 440 2323 (Charged at BT Local Rate) for further info