Job Role: Transport Refrigeration Engineer
Depot Location: Leeds
Hourly rate: £14 + overtime paid at £21 per hour
About your new company
A major independent commercial vehicle company are actively seeking to acquire a transport refrigeration engineer for their busy depot in Leeds.
An inspiring company to work for who invest heavily in their employees, ensuring a supportive and inclusive workforce.
About your new Transport Refrigeration Engineer role
• You will carry out maintenance, repairs and modification work on the fleet of vehicles and provide technical support from fault analysis through to completion.
• You will provide technical work to the highest standards in line with strict health and safety requirements for equipment, machines and tools.
• You will have an in-depth knowledge of commercial trucks and vans, refrigeration vehicles and equipment.
• Straight day shifts Monday – Friday 8 to 4:30 and Friday 8 to 3:30.
• Annual award events.
• Diverse range of vehicles to work on with various different challenges.
The successful Transport Refrigeration Engineer will receive
• £14 an hour, overtime at time and a half.
• Progression opportunities within the network.
• 24 days annual leave plus bank holidays.
• OT scheme with lieu day available.
• Attractive pension schemes up to 7%.
If this sounds of interest or you are looking for advice on your next transport refrigeration engineer role, please contact Gary at Kemp Recruitment for more information on 03304402323