About your new company
My client is a multi-award winning fleet rental company with depots covering the United Kingdom and Europe who are actively seeking to acquire a van mechanic for their thriving depot in the Warrington area.
A fantastic company to work for who invest heavily in their employees, ensuring a supportive environment as well as fantastic incentives.
About your new van mechanic role
- You will carry out maintenance, repairs and modification work on the fleet of vehicles and provide technical support from fault analysis through to completion.
- You will provide technical work to the highest standards in line with strict health and safety requirements for equipment, machines and tools.
- You will have an in-depth knowledge of vehicles and workshop equipment.
- NVQ/City & Guilds qualifications.
- Early/Late – 6am to 2pm and 2pm to 10pm (rotational)
The successful van mechanic will receive
- £32,000 pa plus depending on experience, over time available paid at an enhanced rate
- Attractive pension scheme.
- Huge variety of vehicles to work on.
- Performance based support and development.
- Job based training to further career prospects.
If this sounds of interest or you are looking for advice on your next van mechanic role, please contact Will Brown at Kemp Recruitment on 03304402323