Vehicle Damage Assessor
Hours: Monday to Friday 8:00 – 16:30
Hrs: 40 hours per week
Contract type: Full time / Permanent
About your new company
A commercial vehicle repair company who have been stablished for over 30 years, they have 4 depots across the UK and employ over 100 staff across these locations. They are constantly investing into the latest technologies and tools and ensure their staff members are offered constant training and development.
About your new Vehicle Damage Assessor role
- To inspect damaged vehicles and assess the full extent of the damage sustained, assess the cost of repair and time scales
- To prepare computerised and manual estimates
- Dealing with insurance providers and customers
- To ensure that any supplementary work is authorised by the customer
- Adherence to Health and Safety rules and regulations
What the successful Vehicle Damage Assessor requires
- Current Audatex certification
- Experience of working as an estimator in a body shop or accident repair environment
- Microsoft Office experience
- Reliable and able to manage own workload
The successful Vehicle Damage Assessor will receive
- 28 days holiday per year (including statutory holidays) rising to 33 with service.
- Pension scheme after qualifying period
- Life Assurance (after 6 months service)
If you are a Vehicle Damage Assessor and would like to apply for this exciting role with one of the regions leading employers, make an application via this advert or call Shane on 0330 440 2324 (BT Local Charge Rate) for further information.