Vehicle Technician / Mechanic
Job role: Vehicle Technician / Mechanic
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 per annum
Hours: 8:30am - 5:00pm
My client, a well-established car dealership is looking to expand their existing team with an additional Vehicle Technician / Mechanic. They are looking for a Vehicle Technician / Mechanic from all kinds of backgrounds to join them.
Vehicle Technician / Mechanic Duties:
- You will spend most of your time in our Workshop maintaining vehicles to the high standards, carrying out inspections, repairs and services and liaising with Service Advisors and our Customers
- Analysis, diagnostics, and road testing vehicles are also a critical part of this role to ensure we exceed our Customers’ expectations.
The successful Vehicle Technician / Mechanic will have:
- City & Guilds / NVQ Level 3 in Vehicle Repair as a minimum
- A full valid UK driving license
- Experience in a Main Dealer environment and knowledge of the franchise is a distinct advantage.
- MOT testing experience would be desirable but isn't essential
The hours of work for the Vehicle Technician/mechanic are Monday to Friday 08:30 to 17:00 with 1 in 2 Saturday Mornings 08:30 to 12:30.
To apply for this exciting Vehicle Technician / Mechanic role please reply to this advert with an up to date copy of your CV or call Elliott at Kemp Recruitment on 0330 440 2323 (Charged at BT Local rate) for further information.