Vehicle Technician required in Yeovil
Position: Vehicle Technician
Salary: £25,000 - £26,000
Hours: 8:00am - 5:00pm
1/2 Saturdays - 8:00am - 12:00pm
About your new company
Trusted, family-owned, independent franchise dealer group who, for the past 15 years, has delivered a comprehensive and market-leading customer experience.
About your new Vehicle Technician role
• As a Vehicle Technician, you will work closely with other team members to service, repair, and MOT retail customer vehicles.
• You will be Qualified to NVQ Level 3 and preferably be an MOT tester.
• Looking for candidates with a stable work history preferably achieved at the main dealer.
• You will need to be a good team player as we are a small team that works closely together.
• You must hold a full UK Driving Licence
The successful Car Mechanic / Vehicle Technician must be fully qualified (City & Guilds / NVQ Level Two/Three or equivalent).
To apply for this exciting Car Mechanic / Vehicle Technician role please reply to this advert with an up to date copy of your CV or call Elliott at Kemp Recruitment on 0330 440 2323 (Charged at BT Local rate) for further information.