Position: Warehouse Operative
Hours: Monday to Friday 8:30 am - 5.00pm / 9.00am-5.30pm (38.75hrs)
Benefits: 25 days holiday (plus statutory), Enhanced pension contributions & Company sick pay
About your new Warehouse Operative role
Dealing with all goods and products that come into the warehouse. Daily tasks of the Warehouse Operative would include receiving and storing goods correctly. Picking and packing goods for customers and external engineers. Inputting computer data for our daily collections.
Duties of the Warehouse Operative
- Loading and unloading of goods and supplies.
- Check for damage or missing items.
- Store goods appropriately.
- Move stock around either by hand, using lifting equipment or a forklift truck.
- Input data regarding stock and inventory into a computerised system.
- Carry out stock counts as and when required.
- Pick and pack deliveries correctly for customers and external engineers.
- Ensure all goods are shipped damaged free to the correct destination.
- Keep paperwork up to date.
- Keep areas of work clean and tidy to ensure operational efficiency
Required skills for the Warehouse Operative
Computer literate with the ability to utilise stock management systems
• Forklift Operation Licence: FLT Counterbalance, FLT Side Loader, FLT Counterbalance, FLT Combi Truck, Pallet Stacker.
- Previous experience working in a busy warehouse
If this sounds of interest or you are looking for advice on your next Warehouse Operative role please contact me, Paul or my colleague Natalie on 0330 440 2323