Position: Warehouse Operative
Salary: £23,000 - £26,000
Hours: Monday to Friday 8:00 am - 4.30pm (38.75hrs)
Benefits: 25 days holiday (plus statutory), Enhanced pension contributions & Company sick pay
About your new warehouse operative role
The warehouse operative will deal with all goods and products that come into the warehouse. Daily tasks would include receiving and storing goods correctly. Picking and packing goods for customers and external engineers. Inputting computer data for our daily collections.
Duties of the warehouse operative role
- Loading and unloading of goods
- Check for damage or missing items.
- Store goods appropriately.
- Move stock around either by hand, using lifting equipment or a forklift truck.
- Input data regarding stock and inventory into a computerised system.
- Carry out stock counts as and when required.
- Pick and pack deliveries correctly for customers and external engineers.
- Ensure all goods are shipped damaged free to the correct destination.
Required skills for the warehouse operative role
• Computer literate with the ability to utilise stock management systems including FIFO
• Forklift Operation Licence: FLT Counterbalance
• Previous experience working in a busy warehouse
If this warehouse operative role sounds of interest please apply to this advert