Position: Warehouse Operative
Hours: Monday to Friday 8:30 am - 5.00pm / 9.00am-5.30pm (38.75hrs)
Benefits: Pension: 6% employer, 5% employee ,25 days holiday (plus statutory), Death in service 3x annual salary, Company sick pay scheme
About your new Warehouse Operative role
Opportunity to join the market leading supplier of specialist vehicles, equipment and support to the UK logistics, distribution, port, industrial, aviation, fire and rescue, road and rail applications as a warehouse operative.
In this warehouse operative role, you will be dealing with all goods and products that come into the warehouse.
Duties of the Warehouse Operative
- Loading and unloading of goods and supplies.
- Check for damage or missing items.
- Store goods appropriately.
- Move stock around either by hand, using lifting equipment or a forklift truck.
- Input data regarding stock and inventory into a computerised system.
- Carry out stock counts as and when required.
- Pick and pack deliveries correctly for customers and external engineers.
- Ensure all goods are shipped damaged free to the correct destination.
Required skills for the Warehouse Operative
- Previous experience working in a busy warehouse environment is essential
- Computer literate with the ability to utilise stock management systems
- Forklift Operation Licence / experience
- Any knowledge or experience gained within a similar role within the commercial vehicle sector would be highly desirable
If this warehouse operative role sounds of interest please apply to this advert with an updated copy of your CV