Position: Warehouse Operative
Salary: £24,000 - £25,000
Hours: Monday to Friday
Benefits: 25 days holiday (plus statutory), Enhanced pension contributions & Company sick pay
About your new warehouse role
Dealing with all goods and products that come into the warehouse. Daily tasks would include receiving and storing goods correctly. Picking and packing goods for customers and external engineers. Inputting computer data for our daily collections.
Duties of the warehouse operative
- Check for damage or missing items.
- Loading and unloading of goods
- Store goods appropriately.
- Move stock around either by hand, using lifting equipment or a forklift truck.
- Input data regarding stock and inventory into a computerised system.
- Carry out stock counts as and when required.
- Pick and pack deliveries correctly for customers and external engineers.
- Ensure all goods are shipped damaged free to the correct destination.
Required skills for the warehouse
- Forklift Operation Licence: FLT Counterbalance
- Previous experience working in a busy warehouse
If this sounds of interest or you are looking for advice on your next warehouse role please contact Dean on 0330 440 2323 or apply with an up to date CV.