Position: Warehouse Operative
Shift: Nights M-F
Hours: Monday to Friday 7pm-7am
Benefits: Pension: 6% employer, 5% employee ,25 days holiday (plus statutory), Death in service 3x annual salary, Company sick pay scheme on passing 6 months probationary.
About your new Warehouse Operative role
Opportunity to join the market leading supplier of specialist vehicles within this warehouse operative role, you will be dealing with all goods and products that come into the warehouse throughout the nightshift
Duties of the Warehouse Operative
- Loading and unloading of goods and supplies.
- Check for damage or missing items.
- Store goods appropriately.
- Move stock around either by hand, using lifting equipment or a forklift truck.
- Input data regarding stock and inventory into a computerised system.
- Carry out stock counts as and when required.
- Pick and pack deliveries correctly for customers and external engineers.
- Ensure all goods are shipped damaged free to the correct destination.
Required skills for the Warehouse Operative
- Previous experience working in a busy warehouse environment is essential.
- Computer literate with the ability to utilise stock management systems.
- Knowledge of stock control management including FIFO
- Forklift Operation Licence to include: FLT Side Loader, FLT Counterbalance, FLT Combi Truck, Pallet Stacker.
Please note any offers of employment will be subject to completing a medical and DBS check
If this warehouse operative role sounds of interest please apply to this advert with an updated copy of your CV