Job Title: Warranty Administrator
Salary: £17'500 per annum
Contract Type: Full time and Permanent
My client, a large commercial vehicle dealership, is looking for an organised and productive Warranty Administrator to join their team in the Billingham area.
A successful Warranty Administrator will have excellent administration skills, the ability to work both independently and within a team and ideally will be trained in Manufacturer Warranty Standards.
- The key responsibilities of a Warranty Administrator include:
- Responsible for submitting accurate warranty and goodwill claims on a daily basis,
- Determine if repair description / write-up meets manufacturer standards
- Submit claims to manufacturer
- Assemble all additional information if manufacturer requires more information
- Prepare all claims which need to be amended
- Record all claims which are unpaid and work with Warranty Requirements
Experience in a similar position within the automotive industry is essential, with experience within a commercial vehicle environment being preferential.
If you feel that you can be a successful Warranty Administrator, apply for this job online by uploading your up to date CV, or call John at Kemp Recruitment on 0330 440 2323.