Job Title: Warranty Administrator
Type: Full Time & Permanent
My client is looking for an experienced Warranty Administrator in the Newcastle area.
The client is looking to recruit an experienced Warranty Administrator ideally with Agricultural industry / sector knowledge
Warranty Admin Job role
- Processing warranty claims for all depots
- Networking with Manufactures
- Working with internal service department to maximise return of the claim
Qualifications & Skills required:
- Candidates must be computer literate & strong Administration experience
- Automotive, Plant or Agricultural experience is essential for this Warranty Admin role.
- Ability to work well under pressure, identify priorities and schedule work appropriately
- Mechanically minded
What you’ll get in return:
- Competitive salary.
- 29 days annual leave, increasing with length of service up to 32 days.
- Access to a retailer discount scheme.
- Training and development opportunities.
- Staff discount.
- Company pension scheme (including life assurance cover).
- Wellness and support services, including 24/7 GP access
If you are an Warranty Administrator and interested please contact Jen at Kemp Recruitment Ltd on 0330 440 2323 or submit an up to date CV through this advert.