Position: Warranty Coordinator
Salary: £30,000 + Bonus
Shift: Days M-F
Hours: Monday to Friday 37.5 Hrs a week
About us my Client :
My client manufacture high quality municipal and contractor cleaning vehicles. Our state of the art engineering design facilities and manufacturing techniques ensure that our product range continues to be an industry quality leader.
What the job involves for the Warranty Coordinator :
- You will be required to support activity that leads to customer satisfaction in after sales support provision through the processing of warranty claims from world-wide network of customers, distributors and depots.
- Coordinating parts back from world-wide network through to our suppliers for investigation and cost recovery.
- Analyse fault reasons and participate in corrective action programs to eliminate root causes.
Desirable Attributes for the Warranty Coordinator :
- The ability to work within a friendly team.
- A willingness to get involved and take responsibility.
Benefits of working as a Warranty Coordinator
- Competitive Pension Scheme.
- Life Assurance Policy.
- Yearly Company Profit based Benefit.
- If you are an Warranty Coordinator and would like to apply for this exciting role with one of the region’s leading employers, make an application via this advert or Call Anton on 0330 440 2323