Position: Workshop Administrator
Hours: M-F 8.00am-4.30pm (40 hrs)
Contract: Permanent full-time role
Details of the Workshop Administrator opportunity
My client, a multi-site fleet maintenance company with depots across the UK is looking to recruit an experienced Workshop Administrator in Stoke for their busy depot.
The client is looking to recruit an experienced Workshop Administrator with fantastic customer service skills and an excellent telephone manner to work within their busy and well-established company. Your duties will be supporting the depots administration always ensuring complete customer satisfaction. The ideal candidate will have an enthusiastic and confident personality and have the ability to work well within a team.
Workshop Administrator Duties
- You will be the first point of contact for customers phoning the depot.
- Explain the repair process and then book the customers vehicles in.
- Communicating with the workshop and the customer to ascertain the level of work required and get authorisation.
- To make the customers experience as enjoyable as possible, whilst providing the very highest level of customer service by keeping them updated at all times
- Processing job cards
- Candidates must be fully computer literate.
- Automotive experience is essential for this Workshop Administrator role ideally gained within the HGV sector.
Workshop Administrator experience required
- The successful workshop administrator will need to have excellent time management skills and a good understanding of Excel and Outlook.
- Experience gained in a similar role is essential
- A knowledge of the commercial vehicle industry specifically HGVs would be beneficial
- Ideally you should have experience with Kerridge
To apply for this exciting workshop administrator role with one of the region’s leading commercial vehicle maintainers reply to this advert with an up-to-date copy of your CV