Position: Workshop Administrator
Hours: 32 hours per week (P/T)
Shift: Flexible i.e. 4 or 5 days per week / able to work around school hours
Contract: 12 Month FTC
Details of the Workshop Administrator opportunity
My client, a multi-site fleet (HGV’s) maintenance company with depots across the UK is looking to recruit an experienced Workshop Administrator for their busy depot in Bristol. Due to increased workloads they need an extra pair of hands to assist with invoicing, parts ordering and general administration within the depot
Workshop Administrator Duties
- Processing job cards, ordering parts, invoicing and handing calls
- Candidates must be fully computer literate.
- Automotive experience is essential for this Workshop Administrator role ideally gained within the HGV sector.
Workshop Administrator experience required
- Experience gained in a similar role within the automotive sector is essential
- A knowledge of the commercial vehicle industry specifically HGVs would be beneficial
- Ideally you will also have experience of Kerridge
To apply for this exciting workshop administrator role with one of the region’s leading commercial vehicle maintainers reply to this advert with an up-to-date copy of your CV