Job Title: Workshop Engineer
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000
Hours: Monday to Friday 39 hours Per Week + Guaranteed 6 hours overtime paid at time of half every week!
About your new company:
A well-established organisation based near Buckingham who puts its employees as their number one asset is seeking a Workshop Engineer
As a Workshop Engineer you will be required to work on a wide variety of cars and trucks. The successful applicant will have previous working experience as a Workshop Engineer, ideally with MOT certification.
About your new Workshop Engineer role:
- Provide technical service to vehicles and equipment.
- Perform general and detailed repair of all trucks, engines and components.
- Overhaul of diesel engines.
- Install injectors, pistons, liners, cam shafts, cylinder heads, rod and main bearings, oil pans, clutches, fan hubs, differentials, fifth wheels, brakes, change or recharge batteries, and replace transmissions and other parts.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Light or Heavy vehicle maintenance & repair or an equivalent qualification.
What you’ll get in return:
- Full product and continuous Training programmes
- Excellent package including a competitive salary and enhanced overtime availability
- Genuine Career Progression whilst working for a highly successful Organisation
- If this Workshop Engineer role sounds of interest or you are looking for advise on your next career move, please contact Jen Freeman on
0330 440 2323
- or apply today.