Job Title: Workshop Manager
Salary: £30,0000 + Van + OTE OF £50,000 (Overtime Pay + Bonus)
About your new company:
A successful Dealership based near Rugby is seeking an experienced Depot Service Manager to join their growing team.
About your new Workshop Manager role:
- Guaranteeing a best-in-industry service for customers and clients
- The day-to-day smooth running service operation
- Managing absence, rotas and holidays for the Depot Service staff
- Understanding and managing customers' expectations whilst delivering excellent customer service.
- Checking and processing information from engineers to process repairs to payment via warranty systems and external invoicing.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- A proven background as a Technician, or Workshop Manager in agriculture, construction or plant machinery.
- A proven track record of guiding a team to success
- A full, valid driving licence
- Ability to understand needs and pressures of farmers and agricultural industry is essential.
- Ability to meet deadlines and work well under pressure is essential.
What you’ll get in return:
- Pension plan, Life assurance and annual Holiday entitlement.
- Opportunity to work for a highly successful dealership
- Competitive salary of £30,000 with realistic OTE of £50,000 to earnt with overtime pay and bonus
If this sounds of interest or you are looking for advise on your next career move, please contact Jen Freeman on 0330 440 2323 or apply today!