Salary: £47,000 Per Annum
A great opportunity has for a Workshop Manager has come up for a client of mine in the Oxford area.
My client, a large transport company with a sizable depot are looking to recruit a skilled Workshop Foreman on a full-time basis.
Applicants must have served a recognised apprenticeship as a Bus Mechanic / PSV Technician / HGV Engineer and hold NVQ level 3 or equivalent qualifications in Heavy Vehicle Maintenance. Membership of a recognised professional organisation would be an advantage.
Our Workshop Manager will have the following:
- Ability to cope with the day-to-day pressures that a normal vehicle workshop brings.
- Be able to make decisions when faced with breakdowns or vehicle accidents.
- Demonstrate excellent technical ability in all aspects of PCV or HGV maintenance
- Possess good communication skills to all levels of management and staff.
- Ability to work within agreed budgetary guidelines.
Possession of a full UK Driving licence is required and holding a Commercial Licence would be an advantage. Benefits include a competitive salary, rare opportunity to work with hydrogen powered vehicles, on-the-job training, free bus travel and assistance with relocation if required.
To apply for this exciting Workshop Manager role with one of the region’s leading commercial vehicle maintainers:
Reply to this advert with an up to date copy of your CV or call Aidan at Kemp Recruitment on 0330 440 2323.