Position Workshop Supervisor
Location: Manchester (Eccles)
Pay: £38,500 - £42,000
My client, a well-established commercial vehicle fleet maintainer is actively seeking to add a fully skilled, experienced, and qualified Supervisor / Chargehand / Bus Mechanic / PSV Technician to their team at their depot in the Manchester (Eccles) area.
Supervisor / Chargehand / Bus Mechanic / PSV Technician key attributes
• Recognised qualifications (City & Guilds / NVQ - HEAVY).
• A full UK driving licence with 6 points or less
We are looking for someone with the following qualities.
- confidence in managing and coaching others
- a good understanding of fleet systems
- knowledge of engineering procedures
- technical skills and Health & Safety legislation
- great communicator.
To apply for this exciting Supervisor / Chargehand / Bus Mechanic / PSV Technician role please reply to this advert with an up-to-date copy of your CV or call Niki at Kemp Recruitment on the office number for further information.