Position: Workshop Supervisor / Workshop Chargehand
Salary: £32,300 - £37,000 per annum
Overtime: Optional & Available
My client, a well-established commercial vehicle fleet maintainer is actively seeking to add a fully skilled, experienced and qualified Workshop Supervisor / Workshop Chargehand to their team at their depot in the Norwich area.
Workshop Supervisor / Workshop Chargehand key attributes:
• Recognised qualifications (City & Guilds / NVQ - HEAVY)
• A Commercial licence would be preferred but is not essential in this case
Workshop Supervisor / Workshop Chargehand general duties:
• Running defects
• vehicle inspections
• Carry out routine servicing
• General maintenance and repair
• MOT preparation / Presentation
• Engine / Gearbox repairs and overhauls
• Completion of all required paperwork
To apply for this exciting Workshop Supervisor / Workshop Chargehand role please reply to this advert with an up to date copy of your CV or call Beth Hills at Kemp Recruitment on 0330 440 2323 for further information.