Job role: Yardman / Labourer
Working hours: Monday - Friday - DAYS
Salary: £26,000 - £29,000
We are currently looking for a Yard Person to join our clients dedicated Engineering team in their commitment in providing a high standard of service output for their customers.
Task and Responsibilities for the Yard Person :
- To keep the yard and workshops in a clean and tidy state at all times.
- To assist fitting staff when required, with tasks as instructed, i.e. lifting, moving, in depot or on-site.
- To clean hire equipment prior to entry to workshop, using pressure/steam-cleaning equipment.
- To be able to communicate accurately to your supervisor, work colleagues and customers re job specifications when required e.g. ETA’s and missing and damaged items, obtaining signatures and names when delivering/collecting.
Qualifications & Skills required:
- Previous work history within a similar environment
- Reliability is essential for this position.
- Physically fit due to the nature of the work within this role.
To apply for this exciting role please reply to this advert with an up to date copy of your CV or call Lucie at Kemp Recruitment on 0330 440 2323 for further information.