Refer a Friend
The Kemp Refer a Friend scheme
We’d like to say a big ‘thank you’ every time you recommend a friend to us by rewarding you with a retail shopping voucher. £250 will be paid for a friend securing a temporary contract and an iPad for a permanent post.
The Kemp Refer a Friend scheme and the terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between the parties. In the event of conflict between this Refer a Friend scheme and the terms and conditions, the terms and conditions shall prevail.
- Excludes candidates currently registered with Kemp Recruitment Ltd and actively seeking work
- No monetary alternative is available
- Referrals must be made to Kemp Recruitment before or at registration (of the referred candidate) – referrals made at a later stage may not be valid
- To qualify for a reward, your friend must be referred and placed within a 12 month period
- We can only accept referrals for people already working in the UK, or those who are eligible to work in the UK
- If your friend is placed in a Kemp Recruitment role, you will be eligible for your gift after you friend completes 12 weeks of work in a permanent role or after your friend completes 12 consecutive weeks of contract work.
- Kemp Recruitment reserves the right to offer an alternative reward of the same value at any time
- Once your friend successfully completes their qualifying period please contact our office to receive your reward
- Kemp’s decision is final
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR KEMP RECRUITMENT’S REFER A FRIEND SCHEME
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The Kemp Recruitment Refer a Friend scheme is limited to referrals of personal contacts. You must not refer any person under this scheme where you gained or developed the relationship through your employment, office, agency or any other position you may hold, or where referring the individual breaches any duty you may owe to any other organisation or person. To do so may amount to a criminal offence.
By referring any person under this scheme:
- You warrant and confirm that the referral does not breach any duty you (or any third party) may owe to any other person or organisation (due to any expectation on you to act in good faith or impartially, or because you are in a position of trust) arising out of any:
- function of a public nature;
- activity connected with a business, trade or profession;
- activity performed in the course of any person’s employment (including yours); or
- activity performed by or on behalf of a body of persons (whether corporate or incorporate)
- You agree to refund on demand (without any time limit) any reward where you are found to be in breach of these terms.
Kemp Recruitment shall not be liable arising out of or in connection with this Agreement or (i) any loss of or damage to profit, revenue, savings, data, use, contract, goodwill or business or (ii) any indirect or consequential loss or damage, in each case howsoever caused or arising.
The term “howsoever caused or arising” when used in this Agreement shall be construed widely to cover all causes and actions giving rise to liability, including but not limited to (i) whether arising by reason of any misrepresentation (whether made prior to and/or in this Agreement), negligence, breach of statutory duty, other tort, breach of contract, restitution or otherwise and (ii) whether arising under any indemnity and (iii) whether caused by any total or partial failure or delay by Kemp Recruitment Ltd.
Nothing in this Agreement shall limit or exclude any party’s liability for fraud or for death or personal injury caused by the negligence, or to the extent otherwise not permitted by law.